My brother Gui taught me how to make Chocolate Truffles and it’s so easy (and delicious) that I’ve decided to share with you (and, as you can see, I’ve took a lot of photos hehe).
- 300g bittersweet chocolate
- 100ml heavy cream (milk cream)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder (without sugar)
- Chop the chocolate and put it on a bowl
- Boil the heavy cream with the vanilla extract
- Add the heavy cream (while is still hot) in the bowl and mix them slowly
- Put on the fridge for about 30 minutes (or untill it thickens)
- Line a dish with parchment paper and shape the ganache into balls
- Put on the fridge again for about 20 minutes
- Put the cocoa powder in a deep dish and roll the balls on it
- Remove with a fork and use a sieve to remove the excess
Thanks for everything!